A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 10 July 2011

Dasher

 Hi there, thought that I would show you one of the ideas that I had for the less is more challenge, managed to print the sentiment off the computer ( well chuffed that I can now do this!!) used a homemade stampamajig to centre the reindeer added the stickles and then had the great idea to add holly as it looked a bit bland - except it ruined the card ! and now after 4 more attempts have given up maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow.
Speaking of which have invited my friend round to look at the new look "crafty room " - which if I'm honest is the addition of a long shelf and a tidy up of the computer area, but it does me fine.Hoping to post some pictures while it still looks neat and tidy. x

1 comment:

  1. You're right about the holly but that's a mistake we've all made! Looking forward to seeing your revamped crafty space. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!