A big thank you to all my followers

Saturday 28 June 2014

Festive Friday



While having a peek through Ardyth's (Maskerade) blog for inspiration came across this challenge called Festive Friday, and thought what a good idea I am always last minute with my Christmas cards! but then as usual went to work and forgot about it but for some reason the red stripey parcels in the picture just kept popping into my head!! until today I  just had to pop upstairs and do this simple card  - eh four goes and nearly and a hour and a half later I finished, and can finally post it on their challenge site ! :-)
Thanks for taking the time to look
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh what an absolutely stunning CAS card! I love it to pieces!! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've chosen one little piece of the inspiration photo to inspire this lovely CAS card! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday - glad you found us - looking forward to seeing you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Christmas card! It's a super CAS design Jenni, I can see you making a batch of these. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!