A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 26 January 2015

52(christmas ) card throwdown








Well thats my first Christmas card of 2015 done hee he.
Last year I had  a few done but not nearly enough so starting early this year! So when I saw the 52(christmas)card throwdown theme this week was inlaid dies had to give it a go as it just so happens that I had just received this die ..see getting prepared early too!
It is an Avery Elle die and speak about a jigsaw puzzle there was heaps of really teeny tiny pieces... had to cut it out 5 times as the pesky things kept just disappearing off my desk! But I got there and now have heaps of spares for future use.
For the holly berries I used plenty of red stickles (probably still be drying at Christmas time!) and matted it on SU lucky limeade .
Thanks for taking the time to look and will be popping over to have a wee peek at all your creations
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Perfectly clean and simple and so very elegant. I really like the font on this die cut. Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. très belle est très élégante création Jenni, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!