A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 22 February 2015

Muse










 It is a really driecht day outside with sleety rain and freezing winds, so after we went food shopping - as our youngest reminded us that he needed to be fed at regular intervals,(.in his case it seems  every hour!) and there was nothing in the cupboards again can't think why ???;) I decided to barricaded myself into my crafty room til  I had come up with an idea for the Muse challenge and this week it is the turn of the talented Marion Vagg and the speckled background she made on her card reminded me of snow falling so that is why I'm making Christmas cards in February!!

I started by diecutting out a white and blue square then diecut the navy square with some snowflakes and stars, and like Marion had, I put them on square to my card but felt that there was something not quite right so twisted the squares around until I had the diamond .Used the stamp-a-magig to line the sentiment up under the image,then decided it looked better all around ...some came out better than others I must admit, and that was it a card for the Christmas box.

I would also like to add this card to challenge over at CASology which is to make a monochrome card.
Hope that you have had a good weekend wherever you are and
thanks for taking the time to look
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love that deep blue and the stamping looks pretty good to me! Good job! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Christmas card! Love the way you stamped the sentiments on the edges of that square!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold and beautiful. Such a rich blue. Glad you joined CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! I love that you thought to 'tilt' the square! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool - your tilted tile! Beautiful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty. I love that deep, rich shade of blue. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!