A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 7 June 2015

CAS(E) this sketch






I can't believe it but this is my 3rd post this weekend ,there is just too many good challenges out there just have to take part!:)

When I saw CAS(E) the sketch this week I just had to give it a go too ..and of course it had my favourite rectangle in the middle !:)

I know it doesn't look like it but first I stamp the image UNDER the rectangle,then I stamped it on TOP of the rectangle and placed the rectangle so that the flowers fitted each other.Before finally adding another one that I had coloured,using a blender pen and ink, and fussy cut out before popping it on top at an angle so I was left with 3 flowers like in the sketch instead of 4.
To finish I added liquid pearls to the stamen - I originally coloured them yellow but they looked a bit  flat and the white of the pearls has picked up the yellow so they are more gold now!I also used the faintest of pinks to colour the edge of the flowers and also the edge of the rectangle...it is slightly more noticeable in RL! 
.
The sentiment is from an old SU set called Just believe (I cut off the 's' of the friends,because I never used it)
Thank you for taking the time to look

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like the way you popped up the flowers, still making it look CAS...great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love those flowers and how you added the liquid accents! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!