A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 30 August 2015

MCV17



Loved this card by Kristie for MCV it is soooo elegant and knew that I had to play along !

So I took my inspiration from the colours,white panel on a black one (ok mine is square),
sentiments of different fonts 
and the use of a bit of bling 

The sentiment stamp is an old SU one that I bought off a friend a couple of years ago .I tried a few colour combo's before settling on this one of lucky limeade and poppy parade.I added the holly and that's another Christmas card is done!
Today in Aberdeen it is predicted to be 20 degrees and sunny ....Hurray !so before I take my lunch out to the garden, nipped out and took the photo out there just so I could say look the sun does shine in Aberdeen :)

 Thanks for taking the time to look
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Well, you know I love a square card! lol! I love the little detail of the rounded white corners on top of the square black ones and the way you've coloured the stamp to achieve this look! Enjoy your perfect Aberdeen day - I've been to Peebles and Glasgow enough to know that they're rare! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenni! Oh I am so sad that I haven't had the chance to play along with Kristie's gorgeous card! Must try because I'm totally loving your inspired card! FAb holly... details? It looks just perfectly warm and sunny... wonderful weather... hope you have it all week!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE SU stamps! I love how you rounded the corners of the stamped panel - nice contrast with the square corners of the black mat! Awesome spot for the holly leaves too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the Muse card and the green works really well for the sentiment. Think I have this stamp - somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one, a great take on the Muse card, it makes me happy actualy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenni, wonderful take on the Muse card ... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a perfect take on the inspiration. Love the addition of the holly and the rounded corners. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, shoot, I could have sworn I left a comment here! I love this, Jenni! It certainly deserves the winning votes it got over at MCV!! Congratulations!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, shoot, I could have sworn I left a comment here! I love this, Jenni! It certainly deserves the winning votes it got over at MCV!! Congratulations!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!