A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 21 September 2015

MCV 20






This week it the talented Betty Wrights turn to be the Muse over at Muse:Christmas Vision and she made a very traditional Christmas card .
I took my inspiration from her wreath and using W9's woodland wreath first stamped with Su lucky limeade on cream card stock  and  this stamp set has a woody wreath too ,so stamped that in the middle. I liked the sequins going round the wreath but my wreath is quite small so they looked too big so settled for using one of the small flower stamps in the set and die cut them out and mounted them to give a bit of dimension.It looked a bit bare but with flowers all around it needed something to balance it out so I used the bow stamp as my focal point at the bottom of my card .
I then added my sentiment in the centre as Betty had.
I diecut red paper  and cream cardstock with lawn fawn stitched rectangles and mounted it onto a red card base.
Before I go I would like to ask a question I see some truly beautiful cards on flickr and would love to comment but for the life of me I cant find how too,can anyone tell me how its done?

Thanks for taking the time to look 
xxx



9 comments:

  1. Jenni! This is just so stunning! You have done a fabulous job interpreting Betty's gorgeous card! I will be digging for the proper stamps!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply beautiful Jenni! I love the CAS look of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean, simple, classic and gorgeous! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful with a great crisp and clean feel...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous take on Betty's card! Love the symmetry!
    So glad that you joined in at MCV this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Jenni, for your win!!
    =] M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!