A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 14 September 2015

MCV19



Chriss Blagrave is our Muse over at the Christmas Visions this week and she asked us if we were country and townies... well I am most definitely a townie! Hence my card this week .
My inspiration I took from Chriss's beautiful starry night scene was :-

 The skyline die,I used a clearly besotted one cut to fit the panel I had coloured using distressed ink ,I am sooooo bad at distressing,I'm hoping that you think its clouds!I much prefer using chalks but they were too light :(   

.Star ...ok I used one large one rather than lots.

.Colours 

.Red heart
When I first looked at Chriss's card I didn't realise that the background was ALL stars I thought some of it was snow! yup I need to wear my glasses more often,if I could remember where I left them I would.:)
So thats why my background has some liquid pearl snow on it lol

Thanks for taking the time to look
xxx


6 comments:

  1. I love the shimmer your liquid pearl snow adds and I like that sponged sky, too! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on my card! Beautiful sky and shimmer from the liquid pearl snow and it evokes a nice calm over the city!
    Thanks so much for playing at MCV this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the Muse card, your sky looks wonderful, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenni, perfect card ... it's a winner in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I happen to adore your one big Christmas star, Jenni ... look at that shimmering snow! LOve the sentiment, too.
    You go, you City girl, you!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!