A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 27 September 2015

Muse 134



The Muse card this week is by the talented Anita.

When I saw Anita's soft and delicate card I just loved it,who wouldn't simply beautiful, but not so simple for me I'm afraid found this a real challenge! I have spent all week trying different ideas until finally I came up with this,not sure if I like it and so was in two minds whether to post it .
Problem is I think its missing more of Anita's elements than there is on it !!!
But I did take inspiration from -

The colours pink,blue and green.I used chalks to get the softness and originally heat embossed the sentiment but it took the colours of the chalks and just looked grubby.So just stamped with the versamark instead.Liked that better and loved the look when I rubbed some directly onto the paper (that's the splatter look btw) and manage to fix it there with hair spray :)

Central panel (eh the black is still sitting in my desk,sorry Anita had a senior moment)

White circles -well that's my sequins! :)

Thanks for taking the time to look
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Jenni, I like your outcome although you found it challenging. Colors are beautiful and the sequins are the perfect circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just deliciously CAS! Love your take on Anita's card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this so soft and CAS. Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you CAS-ified Anita's card (as CAS as it was to begin with!) beautifully! Laughed about the black panel - we've all been there! lol! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your interpretation of Anita's MUSE card. Your card is beautiful. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who assembles cards and leaves out a step or two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your kind words about my card, Jenni! I can totally see where you took your inspiration from, and your card is gorgeously CAS, I love it!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!