A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 1 November 2015

MCV 26



Another week at the Muse Christmas Vision blog and a guest designer ,Brigit has given us TWO beautiful inspirational cards !I choose to take my inspiration from the the one above ...awesome colouring by the way Brigit!

- square card panel popped rather than inverted.
- birds, like Brigit mine are wearing a santa hat and sitting on a branch.
-Sentiment in the corner.

I coloured mine with promarkers and flex markers (prefer these to promarkers so flexible for tiny bits!) and added some 'snow glitter' to their hats.
 I used a new stamp set from Hobby Arts
and the sentiment is from Mama Elephant

 Thanks for taking the time to look
xxx


5 comments:

  1. This is just perfect! I love your Christmas birds, and it´s a great take of my MUSE card:) I´m so honored that you found inspiration from it. Thanks for joining us at MCV this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always laugh when I see Christmas Cards with robins on them - in Canada, robins are spring, not winter birds. But their jaunty red breasts are perfect for Christmas! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni, love your take on Birgit's square card. The birds are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the cute robins and the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww..they are so cute!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!