A big thank you to all my followers

Friday 20 May 2016

Passion for promarkers






I came across a new challenge for me which fitted in beautifully to what I was sitting doing at my desk ,trying to colour in these poppies from Clearly Besotted with my promarkers and flexmarkers.... Passion for promarkers!!! 
I have used the other poppies in the set and used a different technique but wanted to try using my promarkers especially as I'm not the best at shading with them....  must admit  still not 100% happy with them and found them very hard to photograph as they went a funny shade.... they are much duller red and prettier(well I think so) in RL! 

I used chalk on the background and in the centre of my flowers and if you are looking for my stripes or spots as the challenge states I'm hoping the  the stripey twine will fit the bill!.
A few of the people I know are coming up for retirement soon - another one in work at the end of next month so if you are looking Susan....... this card will be winging its way to you soon! :)

Thank you for taking the time to look
xxx




4 comments:

  1. Your passion shows, Jenni! OH my goodness I cannot imagine these gorgeous Poppies anymore beautiful - perfect to me, even if not IRL! xx [someone purchased some wonky dies!!]
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers...love the pretty red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty CAS card Jenni. I love the floral image and your colouring is perfect. Thank you for celebrating our 7th anniversary with us at PFP this week. Good luck and hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning Jennie.The poppies are beautiful and I love your colouring.
    Thanks for joining in our 7th Anniversary challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!