A big thank you to all my followers

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Stamping sensations



*** One for The Boys ***

                                                               (stamping sensation)

   I had to make a birthday card for a friend of ours and found it a bit challenging so fell back on a favourite  technique of mine ...two colours one image !.
As our friend is an avid football fan made it in his teams colours .For the life of me can't remember who makes the image but know its from a set! and the sentiment is an Altenew one
.
Thanks for taking the time to look
xxx 




                                                                                    



5 comments:

  1. It's such a very striking card Jennie and perfect for the guys,many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great CAS design, Jenni, and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my darling friend! At LAST I've re-registered my new email to get your precious posts sent! I've missed so many wonderful specimens here ... I'm settling in for a good and proper browse! Hugs galore ... let's have a chat soon, please!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... nearly forgot! LOve this card and it's ultra modern artistic look!
    =] xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and would love to know who made the stamp! So if anyone knows or you remember, it would make my day. I had several VW's and my BFF did too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!