A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 4 December 2016

Casology




Well I have finally finished all the Christmas shopping and now just to wrap and deliver ...amd write the cards ( I love making them hate writing them...takes forever!!! and of course i forgot to get stamps grrrr) but to take my mind off all the things I havent done I decide to take part in this weeks challenge over at CASology.
The challenge says candle so |thats what I did a SU stamp from the giggle collection coloured with flexmarkers .

(sorry for the photograph it is that time of year here in Scotland and not even my lightbox and daylight lamp helped today!)

Thanks for taking the time to look 
xxx


4 comments:

  1. Jenni, this made me laugh! I do love this kind of humor...and your fabulous CAS layout is perfect! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite my dislike of cheese I love your card. So cute and it gave me a good giggle. :) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness, this is fantastic! Made my morning, Jenni!!! I'd love to see that Scottish light for myself, thank you!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenni, this is such a witty card! I love that it was cheese instead of cake. I say cheese, chocolate, and wine make everything better :) Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!