A big thank you to all my followers

Sunday 18 December 2016

Muse Dt




This is the last challenge of this year over at Muse so thought I would wish everyone  a Happy new Year!!!!..... and what better way to do that than by a card!


I started by creating two backgrounds with 3 colours of chalks (if you prefer use distress inks Im just useless with them!) navy ,purple and blue.One slightly lighter then the other and then cut the numbers out and then used a small clearly besotted skyline along the bottom of each before colouring in the windows with a yellow promarker and yes you guessed itI made a mistake and had to cover it with the sentiment on a spare strip of paper :)

Finally I would just like to say I hope 2017 is the best year ever for you as this last year being part of the Muse team has been for me! Many thanks to the other DT's and all those that take part in our fun challenge.


Lang may yer lum reek!!!

(Scottish saying wishing you a long and healthy life)
p.s think Ill enter my card over at Cas on sunday too where they are asking for New Year Cards!


Thank you for taking the time to look 
xxx 


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous New Year's card....can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab design, love how you used the city scape and so glad I am not the only one who hides mistakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun design. I'm finding that quite often mistakes turn out to be happy accidents. No one would have guessed you added the sentiment strip to cover up something. Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your card on Cas on Sunday.
    So nice! I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, colours great, skyline finishes the card. I will look forward to seeing your other cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!