A big thank you to all my followers

Thursday 5 January 2017

Seven hill challenge

(once again I apologise for the photo it's just the Scottish East coast winter light! )



I hope everyone has had a gret time over the holidays we had a quiet time with family and friends but that suits me just fine!

Over on the Seven Hills Crafts blog they have a sketch challenge and dug out Papersmooches chubby chums to play along ..did take a bit of artistic license :) as I failed to count lines so Im one short ...oops and instead of the circle my chubby chum is taking its place.I also added the dog 'fleas ' which are from a clearly besotted set ,but think in hindsight I should have left them off!Aw well you live and learn... I'll know the next time.

 Thanks for popping over for a look 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Don't even think about losing those fleas, Jenni!!! It's as cute as can be! Are you still partying? I'll be right over...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fleas are a great touch - so fun! Love this design with that cute dog and the paw prints. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seven Hills Crafts, and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable...love your sweet puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the addition of the fleas!! That pup is quite a cheeky chap leaving his mucky prints across the card ;)
    Great way to use the sketch and a fun card.
    Thanks for playing along with our first challenge of 2017 at Seven Hills Crafts :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!