A big thank you to all my followers

Monday 24 July 2017

Cas on Friday




Primary Colours

I saw over at Cas on Friday that they had a primary colour challenge going on and thought I d join in ! 
I first stamped my flower (a freebie from long ago ) and then coloured it with my promarkers before cutting out with Altenew bold letters twice to give a bit of depth...love these so versatile .
It looked kinda too plain if you know what I mean! so used my perfect pearls to make dots and bring some texture to the card  as well .

Thank you for taking the time to look

3 comments:

  1. Great eye for design, Jenni, adding those dots for interest and texture! Although I have to say, your brightly colored garden of HAPPY flowers really pops all by itself!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. The addition of the pearls was a great idea ... but those ALPHAS!!!! Oh I do want to come borrow them!!! Really wonderful card, my friend! So happy to see you playing cards again! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!