A big thank you to all my followers

Thursday 24 August 2017

Muse:Christmas Visions no.2



I'm back with card 2 for this months Muse:Christmas Visions challenge I did struggled a bit with this one but hoping you can see where I was inspired ...no ?? then let me help you out.:)

I dont have many reindeer stamps ..ok I have 2! but both seemed not to be quite  right and Ive used them umpteen times before,so thought I would have a look through the stash and came across this old SU set .The stamps kind of matched the baubles hanging off the stags antlers on Cornelia's card (though as you can see I switched the star with a snowflake)
I saw that the baubles were the only pop off colour in an otherwise black and white card so decided to carry that theme through out - and to mimic the stocking hanging off the sentiment ? I added the holly .Hopefully that has made it much more clearer for you :)
 ...and thatnks for taking the time to look
xxx




5 comments:

  1. A beautiful christmas card, love the little images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love that textured paper you used. What is that called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The card I use is a white linen one by Craft UK Limited 300gsm .I get it from my local papetrie and I love it !thank you for your kind words btw: ) x

      Delete
  3. Love this clever interpretation! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV! (looking forward to 2 more....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I was thinking this was your interpretation of the cookies card, but that's probably because my cookies card had 4 circles. Anyway, I totally love your CAS-licious card, and I think it's a very clever take on Cornela's stag card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment it is greatly appreciated!